Hey Lewis!  (or anyone on the dev list that has input~)

The CSS on the page is wonky because we're not actually serving the correct
jekyll site yet - and I'm not exactly sure how to proceed to accomplish
that.  Here's what I think will fix it:

Based on the comments on the INFRA-13323 ticket
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13323>, I moved the config and
gemfile into the "content" folder in root.  We might have to open up
another INFRA ticket for this, but I believe the next step is to serve the
site through jekyll.  (Basically, we need someone to run "bundle exec
jekyll serve" from wherever the site is being deployed from - and I'm
assuming that's an INFRA task.)

Let me know you know what I should do next :)

-Arthi

--
Arthi Vezhavendan
219.757.1015 <(219)%20757-1015> | arthi...@gmail.com