Hi Lewis,

I've gone through and made sure our tickets in each release are accurate.

UserALE.js 0.1.0 is good to go. The blocker is SENSSOFT-250. I'm not sure we
understand what needs to happen. Can you comment and give a bit more clarity?

We're also confirming whether some of the remaining tickets under UserALE.js
0.2.0 are still lingering. That could be a candidate for release VERY soon
after 0.1.0.

Distill 0.1.0 and TAP 0.1.0 are very much tethered. We are rebuilding Distill
now (0.2.0; see requirements and discussion here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SENSSOFT/Distill+0.2.0

We could either released Distill 0.1.0 and TAP 0.1.0 together. Or we could wait
and make Distill 0.2.0 the first release. Major overhaul on TAP on the horizon.

Thoughts??

Noted about release managers. The Draper contingent of the community has some
interesting operating assumptions as you know--we service some very odd
contracts, which don't necessarily align 100% with the products here. We commit
back sometimes at deluges and sometimes at a trickle. That is changing and soon
we'll have 3 release managers--Alex Ford, Michelle Beard, and Laura Mariano
with projects that should produce more regular releases.