Thank you for taking leadership on this topic Josh. It s very important.
Your research is enlightening and saves a lot of other people a lot of
time... so again, thank you for that.
In short, my binding VOTE is below.

[+1]  We should change the name, it’s the right thing to do.

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lewismc