Hi Dave, Atri!

Thanks for reaching out. I work very closely with Lewis—I’ve been with the
project since day one, and a few years before that :). I’m happy to help answer
any questions you might have about the polling, where we’re strong, where we’re
weak, and what we’d like to do with it. Feel free to take the conversation over
to dev:

dev-subscr...@senssoft.incubator.apache.org

Best,

Josh