Yes, I think we should use dev@sentry.apache.org only. As we have only
updated our website this week, I do anticipate some traffic on old email
lists for a while. And for now they are forwarded to new TLP email
addresses, but we should not rely on that for too long.

Greg: About the filter, I right now right have a filter "to:
d...@sentry.incubator.apache.org OR dev@sentry.apache.org".

Thanks,

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur