I noticed that our recent builds on master are failing with

/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/PreCommit-SENTRY-Build/sentry-hdfs/sentry-hdfs-service/src/test/java/org/apache/sentry/hdfs/TestSentryHDFSServiceProcessor.java:64:
error: no suitable constructor found for
TAuthzUpdateRequest(int,int,int)
    TAuthzUpdateRequest updateRequest = new TAuthzUpdateRequest(1, 1, 0);
                                        ^
    constructor TAuthzUpdateRequest.TAuthzUpdateRequest() is not applicable
      (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)
    constructor
TAuthzUpdateRequest.TAuthzUpdateRequest(long,long,long,String,String)
is not applicable
      (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)
    constructor
TAuthzUpdateRequest.TAuthzUpdateRequest(TAuthzUpdateRequest) is not
applicable
      (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)

Someone committed the change without going through Jenkins build and
broke master buid.

This should be taken care of ASAP.

Alex.