We finally deciphered the reason for the Jenkins test failures, and they
were not related to the Sentry codebase. For some unknown reason, the /tmp
directory was cleaned up at some point causing the Sentry hive tests to
fail on MR jobs because files on the /tmp weren't found.

The fixes were done through these jiras and now tests are green:
  SENTRY-2054 Unit tests must create temporary files under the Maven target
directory
  SENTRY-2057: Set hadoop.tmp.dir to the maven build directory configured
on java.io.tmpdir

Kalyan, you're free to close the SENTRY-2050.

- Sergio