On 14 November 2015 at 17:19, Bert Huijben <b...@qqmail.nl> wrote:
> [...]
Understand. I was just checking whether this intentional or oversight.
As far I understand serf_bucket_readline() is not that efficient as
native implementation could be. I also think that event bucket should
be transparent and shoud not change behavior of wrapped bucket if
possible. I'll implement native readline for event bucket if you would
not mind.

--
Ivan Zhakov