On Wed, Dec 04, 2019 at 10:34:00PM -0500, James McCoy wrote:
> I use create_certs.py at build time in the Debian packaging to avoid
> dealing with expired certs.  Since Debian is in the process of trying to
> remove Python 2, I've updated the script to work with Python 3.
>
> It would also be useful if 1.4 were released, so I could switch to the
> CMake build.

These are both becoming more important issues.  As an alternative, is
current trunk in decent enough shape to be used, even without an
official release?

I can also look into more of the Python3 issues (like SyntaxErrors in
SConstruct) if there's a desire to release another 1.3.x version (or to
carry the patches locally until a new release happens).

Cheers,
--
James
GPG Key: 4096R/91BF BF4D 6956 BD5D F7B7  2D23 DFE6 91AE 331B A3DB