Ah, yes, I didn’t re-run the cert creation...so, that might be why those
tests are failing.  I just tried to run the cert creation script and it
seems that pyOpenSSL’s interfaces have changed.

But, the test that the Debian builder flagged didn’t fail...

So, I will start from your package and patches and work my way back towards
upstream.

Cheers.  — justin