Maybe we first need to give the business model for this use case or we can just
give a integration of groovy in edge and it's not a big deal.
And edge service may be deployed many instances and how to manage dynamic
uploading means many security concerns.

??????: "Zhang Qi"<todayh...@gmail.com>;
??????: "dev"<dev@servicecomb.apache.org>;

????: Re: Supportting groovy on edge service

any comments on this?

--
????
Mobile:15901162453