-1 Binding Vote.
Below Checks Done:
1. Verified the md5sum, sha1sum and GPG signature for source and binary
2. Verified the service-center linux release using Java Chassis BMI sample.
3. Verified the frontend on both windows and linux.
4. Checked the bundled files, no fonts and images without proper licensing
5. Checked the LICENSE/NOTICE, README, DISCLAIMER for both binary and
6. RAT on source release is OK
1. The service-center's address/port is hardcoded in frontend's js file,
which cause the frontend to not functioning if service center is not
running on 127.0.0.1:30100.
Bug report: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-375
2. The scripts in binary release does not contain the ASF header.
3. Scripts on source release have ASF header but the script shebang is not
in the first line, which would cause problems if the script is not called
directy by bash. We should still put the shell shebang on the first line of
scripts and followd by a blank line then the ASF header.
# Licensed to the Apache ...
On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 2:15 PM, Sukesh A C <sukes...@huawei.com> wrote:
> +1 Binding Vote.
> Below Checks Done:
> 1. Verify the file signature.
> 2. Verified windows release for service center using java chassis demo.
> 3. Ran the Service-Center and Frontend, verified basic functionality of
> service center and frontend.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mohammad Asif Siddiqui [mailto:asifdxtr...@apache.org]
> Sent: 07 March 2018 23:11
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceComb Service-Center (incubating)
> version 1.0.0-m1
> Hi All,
> This is a call for Vote to release Apache ServiceComb Service-Center
> (Incubating) version 1.0.0-m1 (second release candidate).
> Release Notes : https://github.com/apache/incubator-servicecomb-service-
> Release Candidate : https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/
> Release Tag : https://github.com/apache/incubator-servicecomb-service-
> Release CommitID : cb48d5b1a84bfae3b111a34955664e30cb4b9f3f
> Keys to verify the Release Candidate : https://dist.apache.org/repos/
> Release Source : https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/
> Guide to build the release from source : https://github.com/apache/
> Voting will start now ( Wednesday, 7th March, 2018) and will remain open
> for next 72 hours, Request all PPMC members to give their vote.
> [ ] +1 Release this package as 1.0.0-m1.
> [ ] +0 No Opinion.
> [ ] -1 Do not release this package because....