Hi,

There are some small tasks which are easy for the newbee to take to
understand better about ServiceComb Saga. Please feel free to take if you
like.

1.  secure gPRC transport (*) [1]
We need to support SSL transport for gPRC , and also need to verify the
Alpha Server's identity

2.  add demo to use pack with java chassis (*) [2]
Current we just have some demo of spring boot,  we may need to verify if we
can interceptor the invocation of java chassis

3. compact events to remove unnecessary fields(*) [3]
It can help you know more about the events between the  Omega and Alpha

4. acceptance tests related issue (**) [4][5][6]
It can help you know better about the acceptance test, we need to update
the demo to let the transaction timeout

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-342
[2]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-244
[3]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-268