Hi ASF Trademarks & Brand Management, ASF Marketing & Publicity,

The ServiceComb community have plan to hold an event called "Apache
ServiceComb (incubating) Day"  hosted by Huawei Cloud, as a Co-located
Event in LC3 2018 Asia.
The proposal has been approved by PPMCs through voting in maillist[1].

I have been working with Sally on holding the event, our plan is as
followings,
1.  Topics on the event are focused on  user-pratices, technologies and
ecosystem of Apache ServiceComb (incubating). All of the topics with
limited time are happening at the same day and same location , just seems
like a series of Meetups.
2.  PMCs of ServiceComb (incubating) are the organizer of the event, and 5
PMCs involve there already.
3.  The event will be hold in one day Between Jun 25, 2018 and Jun 27,
2018, maybe in Jun 26, 2018.
4.  About 60 to 100 attendees are expected.
5.  We are planing to send you the link to the event pages when ready.

Have we missed anything yet?
If we do missed something, please help to let me know, thanks very much.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@servicecomb.apache.org:lte=1M:Hold%20an%20event%20called%20Apache%20ServiceComb

<https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@servicecomb.apache.org:lte=1M:Hold%20an%20event%20called%20Apache%20ServiceComb>

<https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@servicecomb.apache.org:lte=1M:Hold%20an%20event%20called%20Apache%20ServiceComb>