Hi Liubo,

I think it's import to document this kind compatible change in our release
note.
Please update the release note file[1], with a new section of break change
to highlight this issue and provide suggestion for the user.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-servicecomb-java-chassis/blob/master/etc/releaseNotes.md

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)