We need to limited the events types, otherwise it could cause some trouble
if the listener interesting bunch of events.
BTW, can we set the event class type to the Listener?
I'm not sure how much efforts the instanceOf operation need.
If it is as heavy as the reflection, we may be back to the start point.

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem