Hi All,
   I am going to create a new project named "incubator-servicecomb-docs". This
project will host documentations for servicecomb components. And this projects
may contains following subfolders.

     --
       -java-chassis-reference-cn
       -java-chassis-reference-en

   And so no.

  We have found a excellent tool to develop Markdown docs using gitbook, and
these contents are organised in gitbook structure, as an example, I merged
temporary contents here

         --
https://github.com/apache/incubator-servicecomb-java-chassis/tree/gh-pages

  What's the difference of the project between "incubator-servicecomb-website" ?

         -- This project only contains MarkDown sources for individual projects
and will be compiled and integrate to "incubator-servicecomb-website" by a
scripts periodically. And "incubator-servicecomb-website" acts like a website
framework.

Please vote if we can create this project, and from the start, we may only have
java-chassis-reference-cn, more contents will be added in future by PRs.