Agree!

1. Just like willem.jiang said, we can push multiple SC versions to docker hub
2. Chassis integration test can run with different SC version in every time

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "willem.jiang"<willem.ji...@gmail.com>;
????????: 2018??7??10??(??????) ????5:16
??????: "dev"<dev@servicecomb.apache.org>;

????: Re: [DISCUSS] about integration test

Current ServiceComb CI just leverage service of Travis[1] which has a very
good integration with Github.

Current we don't test the multiple SC at same time, but I think with the
help of docker, it could easy for us to run the examples against multiple
version of SC.
From the proposal, we need multiple node to handle the test, it could be a
challenge for us if we still use Travis.

If we put the integration test in a separated project we may need to find a
way to let the integration test looks up the latest snap short artifact for
running the test.

Any thought?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang