Hi,
How should I contribute to this repository(incubator-servicecomb-saga)? I
directly fork this repository, or create an organization?

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "Willem Jiang"<willem.ji...@gmail.com>;
????????: 2018??8??3??(??????) ????9:23
??????: "dev"<dev@servicecomb.apache.org>;
????: Re: Support dotnet sniffer for incubator-servicecomb-saga

Hi Lin,

It's great that you provide a .net version of Omega.
In this way, the .net programer can leverage AlphaServer to do the
coordinate work.

I think you may need to start the work in your repo first (as current saga
repo only for java project), then you can decide if you want to donate it
to ServiceComb.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: ????willem