Congratulations to the whole team! Great team work!

Yours sincerely

Yao Haishi
yhs0...@163.com

On 10/24/2018 15:30,Lance Ju<juzhenat...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congratulations! Really appreciate the ServiceComb team's great efforts &
job!

Mohammad Asif Siddiqui <asifdxtr...@apache.org> 于2018年10月24日周三 上午11:39写道:

Congratulations to the whole team

Regards
Asif

On 2018/10/23 02:29:16, wjm wjm <zzz...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congratulations to the whole team for the graduation as a TLP .

Yang Bo <oaky...@gmail.com> 于2018年10月22日周一 下午4:29写道:

Congratulations to the whole team for the graduation as a TLP. It's a
honor
to be part of the ServiceComb team.
The incubating process taught me a lot about how the ASF works and how
actually contribute in a opensource project.
Thank you all the mentors for you guidance and support.

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 3:59 PM Zen Lin <zenlintechnofr...@gmail.com>