Hi Willem,

In my opinion since ServiceComb has already graduated so we can change the
repository names first and migrate the SVN for the releases and then plan for
the ServiceComb 1.1.0 release. In Service-Center after the change in the
repository name we need to change the import statements of each file and also
we need to update the Travis settings for each project and make new encryption
keys for automatic snapshot deployment, for all these activities it might take
2-3 days so we can plan this first in coming week and then we can go ahead with
the Service-Center 1.1.0 release.

Just my 2 cents..

Regards
Asif