Thanks for feedback,
I just used one participator to show the most simplest way of service
interaction.
I just add some words about the "initial service" and the
"participant service".

Now we could think about how to reduce the overheads of the
distributed transaction.  I think we can make the last invocation
async to speed up the processing, but it could be a challenge for us
to leverage the async remote invocation without introduce the risk of
losing messages.

Any thoughts?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang