+1 to rename the ServiceComb-Saga to ServiceComb-Pack.
But I have two questions,
1. What is the plan for the git repo
servicecomb-saga-actuator hosted the old saga implementation?
2. What is the Roadmap for the new repo ServiceComb-Pack?

I think we should have some reasonable reasons to show with the followers
if we want to change the repo name.
If we can give the Roadmap after renaming, we can use this opportunity to
promote the ServiceComb-Pack Roadmap to the developers and users.

Best Regards,
---
Zen Lin
zenlintechnofr...@gmail.com
Focused on Micro Service and Apache ServiceComb

赵俊 <zhaoju...@jd.com> 于2018年11月20日周二 下午3:05写道: