Hi FengZheng,

You can take my vote as an example,  normally we need to check the
signed key and verify the artifacts
(we can download it by running the example by pointing out the maven
staging repo)

I think we could write some script to do the key verification.
But we still need to run the demo by hand.

I will updated the CheckList in our website shortly.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem