@Yang Bo

Can you start working on service center opensource? I think it's time for this
task. And there maybe some tasks need to do, like code clean up, licences and
others staffs. I can find one to help you with these works if needed.

I agree with you that servicecomb now seems to be a "lackluster system", but we
are in a quite progressive way to build more, and we are creating great
components. I am preparing a glossary what we are going to build.

??????: "Xiaoliang Tian"<xiaoliang.t...@gmail.com>;
??????: "dev"<dev@servicecomb.apache.org>;

????: Re: [Discuss]Adding Etcd as a config center for Java-Chassis

etcd used by service center is not allowed to expose directly to any
client, this etcd only exposed service center. unless you setup isolated
etcd cluster for config management

Yang Bo <oaky...@gmail.com> ??2018??11??28?????? ????10:08??????