Impressive!
I am focused on the performance issue of ShardingSphere for a long time,
and have done a little saga work before. But I still can't understand why
saga Tx faster than No Tx. Is there something I missed?

BTW, I noticed that second nice machine, and wonder what's the load and
memory usage on it when testing.

新道场开张了 <tsubasa...@qq.com> 于2018年12月24日周一 下午6:28写道:

--
Zhang Yonglun