Hi All,

We have fixed the license issues for Pack.

While we were fixing the licensing issue we came to problem of how to ship
the Pack-Web UI, since this is based on angular js and we need to do use
npm features to make a dist and then pack it in a jar which can be run as a
server, this seems a little complicated and needs some time to try out
different options.

After a discussion with Willem Jiang we came to a conclusion that we can
ship the pack-web as a docker image by next week as a alpha release to get
a feedback from community, so in this current pack-0.3.0 release, pack-web
will not be a part of it but we will be publishing the docker image for
that within 2-3 days for user to try it, based on the feedback from the
community we will go ahead to finalize the shipping format of pack-web.

Guyz if you have any suggestions of how we can ship the pack-web ui then
please let us know.

Regards
Asif