First we need to know the common process of building the consensus[1] in Apache.
Normally if we have some proposal, we discuss it first to build a
common consensus, then we start the vote[2].

So let's discuss about this proposal first.

[1]https://community.apache.org/committers/consensusBuilding.html
[2]https://community.apache.org/committers/voting.html

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang