I am trying to run sage demos, but I got this error when start alpha. Any ideas?

My steps:
1. Download binary release, and copy mysql-connector-java-8.0.12.jar to libs
folder. And mysql is stared.
2. running
    java -Dspring.profiles.active=mysql -Dloader.path=./libs
-D"spring.datasource.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/saga?useSSL=false"
-Dspring.datasource.username=xxxx -Dspring.datasource.password=xxxx -jar
alpha-server-0.4.0-exec.jar

------------start up error message ------------
15:12:59.323 [main] INFO
org.apache.servicecomb.pack.alpha.server.AlphaApplication - The following
profiles are active: mysql
2019-04-04 15:13:00.678  INFO 8328 --- [           main]
.s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate : Bootstrapping Spring Data
repositories in DEFAULT mode.
2019-04-04 15:13:00.867  INFO 8328 --- [           main]
.s.d.r.c.RepositoryConfigurationDelegate : Finished Spring Data repository
scanning in 168ms. Found 7 repository interfaces.
15:13:01.763 [main] INFO  org.springframework.cloud.context.scope.GenericScope
- BeanFactory id=aca50879-d81b-337a-9511-e75e77dd8564
15:13:01.975 [main] INFO
org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate$BeanPostProcessorChecker
 - Bean
'org.springframework.transaction.annotation.ProxyTransactionManagementConfiguration'
 of type
[org.springframework.transaction.annotation.ProxyTransactionManagementConfiguration$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$fd4cf6c]
 is not eligible for getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example:
not eligible for auto-proxying)
15:13:02.247 [main] INFO
org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate$BeanPostProcessorChecker
 - Bean
'org.apache.servicecomb.pack.omega.transaction.spring.TransactionAspectConfig'
of type
[org.apache.servicecomb.pack.omega.transaction.spring.TransactionAspectConfig$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$782e0f4c]
 is not eligible for getting processed by all BeanPostProcessors (for example:
not eligible for auto-proxying)
15:13:02.273 [main] WARN
org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.context.AnnotationConfigServletWebServerApplicationContext
 - Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh
attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException:
Error creating bean with name 'compensableAnnotationProcessor' defined in class
path resource
[org/apache/servicecomb/pack/omega/transaction/spring/TransactionAspectConfig.class]:
 Unsatisfied dependency expressed through method
'compensableAnnotationProcessor' parameter 0; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying
bean of type 'org.apache.servicecomb.pack.omega.context.OmegaContext'
available: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate.
Dependency annotations: {}
15:13:02.291 [main] INFO
org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.logging.ConditionEvaluationReportLoggingListener
 -

Error starting ApplicationContext. To display the conditions report re-run your
application with 'debug' enabled.
15:13:02.698 [main] ERROR
org.springframework.boot.diagnostics.LoggingFailureAnalysisReporter -

***************************
APPLICATION FAILED TO START
***************************

Parameter 0 of method compensableAnnotationProcessor in
org.apache.servicecomb.pack.omega.transaction.spring.TransactionAspectConfig
required a bean of type
'org.apache.servicecomb.pack.omega.context.OmegaContext' that could not be
found.

The following candidates were found but could not be injected:
        - Bean method 'omegaContext' in 'OmegaSpringConfig' not loaded because
@ConditionalOnProperty (alpha.cluster.address) did not find property
'alpha.cluster.address'

Action:

Consider revisiting the entries above or defining a bean of type
'org.apache.servicecomb.pack.omega.context.OmegaContext' in your configuration.

[...]

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "Mohammad Asif Siddiqui"<asifdxtr...@apache.org>;
????????: 2019??4??3??(??????) ????5:50
??????: "dev"<dev@servicecomb.apache.org>;
????: "vinaym"<vin...@huawei.com>;
"krishna.m.kumar"<krishna.m.ku...@huawei.com>;
????: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceComb Pack version 0.4.0 (RC-02)

+1 binding

Checks Done:
- Hashes and Signature is good
- Archive matching the Git tag