I tried following command and resolved the problem:

java -Dspring.profiles.active=mysql -Dloader.path=./libs
-Dalpha.server.host=0.0.0.0 -Dalpha.server.port=7080 -Dserver.port=6090
-Dalpha.cluster.address=localhost:7080
-D"spring.datasource.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/saga?useSSL=false&serverTimezone=Asia/Shanghai&characterEncoding=utf8"
 -Dspring.datasource.username=root -Dspring.datasource.password=root -jar
alpha-server-0.4.0-exec.jar

Some problems I met when I try to running alpha, I attached to the mail. Some
configurations are not mentioned in docs, so it takes quite  an effort to fix
it.

Now I meed another problem, after I changing omega from 0.3.0 to 0.4.0, I got
following error ( demo is here:
https://github.com/huaweicse/cse-java-chassis-samples/tree/master/HouseAppWithSpringBoot2).

2019-04-04 15:54:45.179  INFO 5668 --- [ntloop-thread-0]
c.h.p.f.auth.credentials.AKSKManager     : The application missing project
infomation, so choose a nearest one [cn-north-1]
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error
creating bean with name 'compensableAnnotationProcessor' defined in class path
resource
[org/apache/servicecomb/pack/omega/transaction/spring/TransactionAspectConfig.class]:
 Unsatisfied dependency expressed through method
'compensableAnnotationProcessor' parameter 0; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying
bean of type 'org.apache.servicecomb.pack.omega.context.OmegaContext'
available: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate.
Dependency annotations: {}
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:732)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.instantiateUsingFactoryMethod(ConstructorResolver.java:474)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateUsingFactoryMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1247)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1096)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:535)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:495)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.lambda$doGetBean$0(AbstractBeanFactory.java:317)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:315)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:204)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.registerBeanPostProcessors(PostProcessorRegistrationDelegate.java:236)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.registerBeanPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:710)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:535)
        at
org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.context.ServletWebServerApplicationContext.refresh(ServletWebServerApplicationContext.java:140)
        at
org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(SpringApplication.java:762)
        at
org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refreshContext(SpringApplication.java:398)
        at
org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:330)
        at
org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:1258)
        at
org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:1246)
        at
com.huawei.cse.houseapp.account.AccountApplication.main(AccountApplication.java:12)
        at
org.springframework.boot.loader.MainMethodRunner.run(MainMethodRunner.java:48)
        at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:87)
        at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:50)
        at org.springframework.boot.loader.JarLauncher.main(JarLauncher.java:51)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No
qualifying bean of type
'org.apache.servicecomb.pack.omega.context.OmegaContext' available: expected at
least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate. Dependency annotations: {}
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.raiseNoMatchingBeanFound(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1506)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.doResolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1101)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1062)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.resolveAutowiredArgument(ConstructorResolver.java:818)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:724)

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "zhang_...@boco.com.cn"<zhang_...@boco.com.cn>;
????????: 2019??4??4??(??????) ????3:42
??????: "dev"<dev@servicecomb.apache.org>;

????: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ServiceComb Pack version 0.4.0 (RC-02)

You can try this startup script

java -Dloader.path=./libs \
-jar alpha-server-0.4.0-SNAPSHOT-exec.jar \
--spring.profiles.active=mysql \
--spring.datasource.url="jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/saga?serverTimezone=GMT%2b8&useSSL=false"
 \
--spring.datasource.username=saga-user \
--spring.datasource.password=saga-password

Thanks,
Zhang Lei.