If we provide the async compensation call, we need to do lots of thing
on Alpha and Omega side. My suggestion we just use provide sync way to
get the feedback of compensation immediately to keep the design
simpler.

As we are reimplementing the Alpha with state machine, there are some
suspension state which could be caused by the timeout or the missing
event message.
I had a long talk with ZhangLei, we are agree that we could leave the
status check or recovery to the customer by providing some further
processing extension, as there are too many detail things in customer
code to think about.

Anyway, it's my pleasure to have this kind of discussion with the
team, it's the beauty of Open Source project development, we are
tackling the interesting problem by working together from different
company :)

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem