The reasons why I suggest drop the Swagger 2.0 support are:

1. Some functions such as "contract compatibility checking" and
"contract style checking" doesn't support Swagger 2.0, so that's weird
we support Swagger 2.0 in some functions while don't support in other
functions.
2. OpenAPI 3.0 growing and Swagger 2.0 will be replaced eventually

If we really need to support Swagger 2.0, we can mark it deprecated
and give plan on when to drop it entirely.

About 0.2.0 release, I think we can release it now. Features could be
implemented in afterward versions.

sen sun <asd992825...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月18日周一 上午9:44写道: