On 8/3/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 8/3/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Most of the images seem to be: GNU Free Documentation License, Version
> 1.2.  What about the text?  Any ideas on that?

Are you asking about the text on Wikipedia?  There's a notice at the
bottom of every page: "All text is available under the terms of the
GNU Free Documentation License."

As for whether we can use the text or images, if GFDL is not listed on
Cliff's page [1] then I would ask on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I suspect the GNU license for docs will have issues, so asking on
legal-discuss would be a good idea.

In the mean time, note that the original Blueprints PetStore application
(including content and images) is BSD-licensed, so we can use stuff from
there.  <https://blueprints.dev.java.net>)

Craig

[1] http://people.apache.org/~cliffs/3party.html

--