On 12/21/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Author: craigmcc
> Date: Wed Dec 20 23:37:50 2006
> New Revision: 489275

> Log:
> Document the support for dealing with SHALE-61 issues (back and forward
> buttons) that will be present in the 1.0.4 release.

With this commit, I'm satisfied with the shale-dialog-basic support for back
and forward buttons, as documented in issue SHALE-61, for the
1.0.4release.  As soon as Rahul commits his changes for
shale-dialog-scxml
(pending the propogation of the Commons SCXML 0.6 release), we can call this
issue "Fixed" and move forwards with the release.

<snip/>

OK, the maven repositories have v0.6 now (though we have missing
checksums ATM). I've committed the shale-dialog-scxml bits for
SHALE-61.

FWIW, a quick visual inspection seems to suggest that there is a
difference currently between the two impls in that the basic one
doesn't seem to fire the DCL callbacks as we discussed (I've kept it
at onEntry/Exit for now).

So I'm leaving the issue open, need to leave right now (travel weekend).

-Rahul

Craig