I just noticed another thing - theres some JavaScript files which are
being distributed as part of the Cobertura documentation
(sortabletable.js, stringbuilder.js and customsorttypes.js)  which
have two different licenses (GPL, plus others). Looks to me like there
should at least be an attribution in the NOTICE.txt - at a minimum I
think you need to review whether its OK to re-distribute these  since
users will be using that software if they look at the Cobertura
documentation. IMO it would be better if they were excluded from the
distros altogether.

Niall