On 1/5/07, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/4/07, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip/>

> Talking of Amsterdam, anyone else going? Any Shale sessions planned? I
> have been thinking about a piece on dialogs (and maybe other things),
> but have made no effort towards anything ApacheCon yet.

I've submitted repeats on the two Shale sessions that Gary and I
collaborated on for ApacheCon US ... a basic Shale session plus one on
Shale+JPA.  It would be great to see something else happen too, since the
call for papers is still open for another couple weeks.

<snap/>

I've proposed "The quintessential controller", which will cover a case
study involving Shale dialogs, if accepted.

-Rahul