On 2/2/07, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 2/2/07, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I won't be there, no talk for me. I'll be rooting from this side of the
> pond :-)
>
> Craig -
>
> Were you planning on talking about the dialog impls? It'd be great to
> see a larger picture being painted around the SCXML dialog impl beyond
> the runtime piece (entire dev cycle impact, same flow but multiple
> devices & markups, potential standards angle etc.). If you want and/or
> prefer, I can post upto 2 slides, which ofcourse you're free to hack
> as you see fit.

That would be very helpful!  I could imagine spending a whole session
talking about the dev cycle impact of building UIs around dialogs :-), but I
should have time for a few slides on the topic.

<snip/>

I made the whole session attempt ;-) *shrug*

Thanks for being open to suggestions, I'll follow up in a week or two.

-Rahul