Fra: Ole Ersoy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 14. februar 2007 21:29
Til: dev@shale.apache.org
Emne: Client Side Javascript JSF

Hi,

I noticed (Through commons validator JIRAs) that Shale

is using Javascript validation.

I donated a Javascript Framework written
on top of dojo to myfaces a while back, in case anyone
is interested.  It has the ability to hook javascript
validators to client side javascript components, among
other things.

I wrote it so that it becomes possible to generate the
server side and client side
components/converters/validators/listeners from the
same model.

Here's a link to the myfaces donation:
http://people.apache.org/~matzew/dojo.presentation.zip

Here's the thread that describes it:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@myfaces.apache.org/msg18916.html

There's lots of test cases, and I tried to follow the
JSF JSR as much as possible.

Cheers,
- Ole

________