Forwarding to the Shale project, which has the same issue:

http://tinyurl.com/28e558

Niall

On 6/21/07, Craig L Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've been working with Sun to get the appropriate legal notices
changed in the relevant files: the xsd for faces 1.2 and the dtd for
faces 1.0 and 1.1.

Please take a look at the newly updated files at:

http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-facesconfig_1_2.xsd
http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-facesconfig_1_0.dtd
http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-facesconfig_1_1.dtd

The notices in these files should be self-explanatory. The files in
the faces repository should be refreshed with the latest versions
from the web. The NOTICE file in the distribution should be updated
to reflect the CDDL license (we don't want the GPL license option do
we).

If there are other similar cases, please let me know and I'll try to
get them updated as well.

Regards,

Craig