>From: "Greg Reddin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> On 6/22/07, Rahul Akolkar wrote:
> >
> > On 6/22/07, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> > > hi,
> > >
> > > are there any plans for 1.1.0 release ?
> > >

> > As an aside, IMO its worthwhile to have a v1.0.5 as well so we can
> > attempt to go GA in the 1.0.x line. Opinions?

For the most part, the trunk and 1_0_x branch are the same.  I can only think
of one commit that was not made to the both. I'd like to see us move the trunk
to JSF 1.2 and then we could mix in the annotations as part of the base
libraries.

> Agreed. I've been meaning (for months) to update the Tiles support and
> haven't gotten around to it. I'll try to make that a priority.

That would be good and a Tiles usecase would also be helpful.  I think there is
a few bug we need to fix in the view controller before the next release.

> Greg

Gary