>From: samju <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

> So Mr. Kito, need a answer. Wich kind of things have changed? Why is it so
> quiet around Shale? What is the Problem with Shale? does Shale still a
> modern web application framework?
>
> PL please give a declaration.

I see two issues here.  The first is that the shale volunteers have been
distracted with life events.  I personally have been consumed with a new job
trying to catch up on two years of product development and have not made time
to participate.

The second issue is that JSF is starting to mature. The third JSF specification
is in the works.  Some of the Shale ideas will make their way into the JSF 2
specification others could also "standardize" by merging two similar
implementations.

I would be supportive of a merger with Myfaces for these two reasons.

> Sam

Gary