>From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

> Hi,
> My opinion on this subject is that you should take a decision as soon as
> possible about the templating strategy.
> Every good framework, as shale, needs a good templating tech.
> So I think that Shale must decide the strategy: use facelets (and
> delete tiles integration) or upgrade to Tiles2. But we can not loose
> more time on this.
> It is a very important aspect to take care on when choosing a framework.

I agree and that is why shale clay exists [1].  It has actually been around
longer than facelets but just didn't gain the same momentum :-(.  You'll be
happy to hear that JSF 2.0 is working on a templating solution that looks to be
a clone of facelets.

[1] http://shale.apache.org/shale-clay/index.html

> Esteve

Gary