Considering the elastic data migration, maybe it is better to use it as an
ETL tool, for John is familiar with it. But we also need to spend more time
and effort on it, do we have extra energy to take good care of it?

zhangli...@apache.org <zhangli...@apache.org> 于2018年12月17日周一 下午3:16写道:

--
Juan Pan (Trista)
Apache ShardingSphere