Yep, there is no other better solutions except sorting result sets, but the
important thing is how?

Firstly how to rewrite those sytaxes, e.g. `AVG(DISTINCT col)`, rewrite it
to `DISTINCT col` or not?

Secondly how to sort those result sets to calcuate aggregation results of
distinct columns, e.g. `SUM(DISTINCT col1 + col2)` row by row for each
result set.

Finally, how to make users get the resultset using original column labels
or indexes, not the rewrited column labels or indexes.

Juan Pan (Trista)
Apache ShardingSphere

Hongtao Gao <hanahm...@gmail.com> 于2019年1月3日周四 下午2:37写道: