Hi, everyone,

This task has been done almostly. The rest of work is to parse SQL to fill
necessary objects, which will be done by hongJun Du. You can get more
details by this issue [1].
If any problems, please contact me. Hope everything will be ok with you.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/issues/1844
Juan Pan (Trista)
Apache ShardingSphere

吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu.sh...@foxmail.com> 于2019年1月30日周三 下午9:40写道: