Sorry, I was traveling last two days and just missed the vote.
I just had a quick check of the release kit, most of them are OK but
for the staging repo[1] I found there is a RC1 version beside RC2,
which means if we do the release in Maven repo, we will publish the
RC1 and RC2 version at the same time.  I don't think it's good
practices as we just vote for RC2.

I also checked the release guide, it mentions we need to close the
maven staging repo once we cut the release. It's strange for me why we
do have the RC1 artifacts here.

[1]https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/shardingsphere/

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang