Agree with William and Sheng.

Dynamic and not tight rules will attract more participants to contribute.
If he or she can show their commitment to community,  we can invite them.

Actually, after browsing the Issues and Prs currently in community, i think
there are some participants who we can invite as commiters.

Hope community will be more prosperous.
Juan Pan (Trista)
Apache ShardingSphere

zhangli...@apache.org <zhangli...@apache.org> 于2019年9月5日周四 下午9:29写道: