Hi folks,

ISSUE#3264[1] has been fixed, and another one[2] concerning Sharding-UI is a
big change and not necessary, so how about pushing it to our next release?
Moreover, i have checked all licenses of Sharding-UI, and some defects will be
modified by Qingyang later.

At current, IMP, no other issues might hinder our coming release. If has,
please tell me ASAP.

- [1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/issues/3264
- [2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/issues/3265

Best wishes,