Hi Liang,

I am appreciated your prompt issue fix.

It seems building and signing the source code package have to be done one more
time, so i am sorry to inform other mentors and PPMCs that this release vote is
suspended, after all problem solved, i will start a new round of release vote
called ROUND 2.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please wait for Release vote round 2.

Best wishes,
Trista

 Juan Pan

panj...@apache.org