+1,

I checked:

[X] Download links are valid.
[X] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[X] DISCLAIMER is included.
[X] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[X] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each ShardingSphere repo.
[X] All files have license headers if necessary.
[X] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

Juan Pan <panj...@apache.org> 于2019年11月12日周二 下午1:03写道:

--
Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShardingSphere